Yoopay is one of China’s leading event registration and payment platforms. Yoopay supports both local and foreign currency transactions, and issues electronic tickets. Help us support scalper-free and environmentally friendly ticketing!
This is how to purchase JUE | Music + Art 2015 tickets via Yoopay:
STEP 1: Select the default language on the Yoopay form (English or 中文).
This is very important!
STEP 2: Select the number and type of ticket you wish to purchase.
If you would like a fapiao, please select “Presale Ticket with fapiao” and note that there is a 10% service fee (which does not include postage). We cannot issue a fapiao once a transaction for a Standard Presale ticket has been completed.
STEP 3: Click “Register” to register your order with the system.
STEP 4: Provide personal details as requested and fill out ALL required fields.
STEP 5: Please select your payment method.
(Yoopay supports Unionpay, Alipay, Paypal, Visa, MasterCard and overseas bank transfers)
STEP 6: You will be directed to a confirmation page, after which you will receive an email and a text message including your ticketing information and a QR code.
YOU MUST BRING THIS CONFIRMATION TO THE EVENT (preferably in electronic format on your smartphone although print-outs are also grudgingly accepted), OTHERWISE ENTRY WILL NOT BE GRANTED.
STEP 7: PRESENT YOUR CONFIRMATION EMAIL / TEXT / PRINT OUT AT THE VENUE TO BE GRANTED ENTRY TO THE SHOW.
We do not guarantee data connections at the venue AND we are not responsible for lost or forgotten proof of purchase.
If after reading these instructions you still have questions, please email us at email@example.com. We will respond to inquiries within 2 business days.
Terms and Conditions
Thank you for your support and attendance at JUE | Music + Art 2015! Once again JUE is going paperless! The Yoopay.cn e-ticketing system removes the risk of purchasing counterfeit tickets whilst enabling you to purchase all tickets from the comfort of your own home. Here are a few notes to ensure that everyone has the best experience possible at each JUE 2015 event:
Purchase and or use of a ticket for a JUE event signifies agreement to the following:
1) This ticket cannot be replaced if it is lost, stolen or destroyed, and is valid only for the event for which it is issued.
2) Please do not write on, deface or fold the QR code and/or bar code or the area around it.
3) This ticket is not transferrable or redeemable for cash.
4) Reproduction of this ticket is not permitted.
5) Unless indicated otherwise, the ticket price includes all applicable sale and use taxes and/or cash discounts (if available).
6) This ticket is a revocable license and admission may be refused upon refunding the face amount of the ticket.
7) Unauthorized or unlawful resale or attempted resale is grounds for seizure and cancellation without compensation.
8) The festival organizer and partners reserve the right, without the refund of any portion of the ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venue and applicable national and municipal laws.
9) No refunds/exchanges accepted.
10) The ticket user assumes all risks relating to personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the event. The ticket purchaser bears all risks of inclement weather.
11) This ticket may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes) or other trade purposes without the express written consent of Split Works Co., Ltd.
12) The ticket user consents to the use of this/her image or likeness incidental to any video display, transmission or recording of the event by the venue, artist or promoter.
13) The use of cameras, video or audio recording equipment is prohibited unless otherwise indicated by the venue, artist or promoter of the event.
14) WARNING – EXCESSIVE EXPOSURE TO LOUD MUSIC MAY CAUSE PERMANENT DAMAGE TO YOUR HEARING and EXTENDED EXPOSURE TO ARTISTIC BEAUTY MAY BE GOOD FOR YOUR SOUL.